Mar 4, 2015
Hey there everyone, new to the forum and grateful to be here. Reason why I'm preparing so early: My GPA is not terrible, yet it is mediocre for some reasons beyond my control. Nonetheless I so badly want to get accepted the next cycle; I plan to take it for the first time early to mid August.

I currently have the 2014 Math + DAT Destroyer supplemented w/ the latest QVault + DAT Bootcamp and was wondering if this is sufficient enough to reap a high-end score.

Saving as much money as possible is a priority for me and I would greatly appreciate advice from the community here, I plan to give back as much as I possibly can for all your insight when I finally take the exam, blessed to find this forum :).

Dec 18, 2014
Chicago
Status
Pre-Dental
I used the 2014 Math and DAT destroyer for my test on 6/1/15 and got a 23 AA and 23 TS. I saved a good amount of money and it definitely paid off so go for it.

Jun 16, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I agree with bsal1. I used the 2014 math/dat destroyer as well as other programs such as qvault & bootcamp and got a 24AA, 25 TS

Reactions: bsal1
Sep 27, 2014
Baltimore
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
I used the 2012 versions and did just fine. Having said that, it was a risky move. The consensus here is to spend an extra few bucks now, save yourself the what-if stresses while maximizing your chances of enrolling into dental school asap.