Is it possible to get an interview before you get your PCAT score back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmDtoB

Accepted!!!!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the PCAT back in OCT and did not study at all for it and scored a 66, so I actually studied this time and plan to take it over again on Jan 19th. University of Tn sent me an invite to fill out the secondary application, and now I'm just hoping that I will get an interview invite soon. Do some schools invite you for an interview before getting your score back?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the PCAT back in OCT and did not study at all for it and scored a 66, so I actually studied this time and plan to tack it over again on Jan 19th. University of Tn sent me an invite to fill out the secondary application, and now I'm just hoping that I will get an interview invite soon. Do some schools invite you for an interview before getting your score back?

some do but its usually for their own students who go there and are in very well standing. u need a strong gpa like 3.9-4.0 and aton of experience to get an interview before pcat but its still possible with lower stats but dont count on getting an interview with no pcat. ur 66 could get u one prob 1 in 8 shot but late in the game prob. 1 in 11 shot. gluck in january pcat.

A lot of colleges will not even except the Jan pcat for admissions for that year. So you might want to check on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
i haven't taken the pcat yet, i will this sat the 19th, and st john fisher called me 4 days ago for an interview so it is possible...my overall gpa is 3.83 and science gpa is 3.87. good luck!

A lot of colleges will not even except the Jan pcat for admissions for that year. So you might want to check on that.

I did check, I spoke with the Dean of admissions and he said that they do accept Jan PCAT.

i haven't taken the pcat yet, i will this sat the 19th, and st john fisher called me 4 days ago for an interview so it is possible...my overall gpa is 3.83 and science gpa is 3.87. good luck!

Thats good to hear, thanks my scinece Gpa is a 3.52