Is it possible to increse the score by 8 points in 4 months?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My actual MCATs, enlish is my 2nd language

1) 2002: (VR, PS, BS): 6, 10, 8
2) 2006 (VR, PS, BS): 7, 7, 10 (Physics is my weakest and there was a lot of phycics)

I usually get 10-11 on BS section. I just enrolled in Kaplan class for the first time. I need to get to at least 32 points to have a chance, considering my previous MCAT sitting and GPA. So if 8 point increase feasible? I think getting an 8 on VR is the highst I can get.

Members don't see this ad.

2) 2006 (VR, PS, BS): 7, 7, 10 (Physics is my weakest and there was a lot of phycics)

I usually get 10-11 on BS section. I just enrolled in Kaplan class for the first time. I need to get to at least 32 points to have a chance, considering my previous MCAT sitting and GPA. So if 8 point increase feasible? I think getting an 8 on VR is the highst I can get.

i think you could definately improve from a score such as 6/10/8... try random guessing

It's definitely possible, but you'll have to work your butt off. If you can study at least 6 hours a day x 6 days a week for four months, you should be fine. In fact, you could probably improve by more than 8 points. The hard part is getting yourself to study that much.

I went up 10 points from 1 kaplan full length to another. Was I shocked? Yes. Do I believe I can maintain that score? Yes.

You can do the same, I took some "time off" of serious studying and concentrated on regular school work, then after some rest and some down time, took the full length and thats when my score jumped. I am finding out that the more you RELAX the more beneficial. ( not to be confused with being lazy).

But in answer to your post, yes its possible. :luck: