Is it possible to review (not do) 500-600 uworld q in one day?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paralysis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to schedule my final week and want to squeeze in 2-3 days for reviewing marked Uworld questions.

Basically I have highlighted all the important points already. Do you think it's possible to quickly go over 500-600 qs in one day?

Members don't see this ad.

I can usually go over a block (48 questions) in about an hour. It takes me an hour to do the block, and then an hour to review. Going over 600 questions would take me around 12 hours. If you can sit down and focus for 12 hours then you're good to go. I find I can only focus for around 8-10 hours a day without burning out.

I can usually go over a block (48 questions) in about an hour. It takes me an hour to do the block, and then an hour to review. Going over 600 questions would take me around 12 hours. If you can sit down and focus for 12 hours then you're good to go. I find I can only focus for around 8-10 hours a day without burning out.

geesh...do you not spend significant time reviewing your answers to make sure you understand why choices were right and wrong?

I just have a hard time believing some people invest the amount of time in the answers to make it meaningful.

Could you review that many questions? Probably, but I really doubt you'd get much gain out of it without putting in true thought and developing an understanding.