About the Ads

MErc44

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Half way home
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
UCI website says they interview into april. I guess they would have sent out most of the invites by now. I've been on hold since I turned in my secondary in August and I gave up around January.

JRSCGSR

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2002
San Marino, CA
Status (Visible)
Sorry guys, last interview of the year is this cmoing Monday, March 15th. Usually we interview well into April but we started earlier this year and have been interviewing larger groups from what I can tell. This way we can get the ball rolling earlier, which is great considering how slow the UC's are traditionally known to be.

splat2000

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
JRSCGSR, do you know if the interview on March 15th is still for acceptances or for the waitlist?

thanks

JRSCGSR

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2002
San Marino, CA
Status (Visible)
The admissions office always says that there is a few acceptances available even for late interviews, but I really don't know anyone that has been accepted without going on the waitlist first with a late interview. Generally though, I would assume to go onto the alternate list and then waiting for decisions in June (when the list moves A LOT). I think my class had 30-40 students come in off the waitlist, so there's a great chance of being accepted.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.