Is it still early in the cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fat_Albert

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my application verified, but being the dunce that I am I forgot to have aamc send my official mcat score. I just requested aamc to send my mcat score to aacomas. How long does it take to get it inputted on my application at around this time of the cycle? Also, should I be worried that my application is somewhat delayed, is it still early? Thanks.

-neurotic pre med

Members don't see this ad.

I just got my application verified, but being the dunce that I am I forgot to have aamc send my official mcat score. I just requested aamc to send my mcat score to aacomas. How long does it take to get it inputted on my application at around this time of the cycle? Also, should I be worried that my application is somewhat delayed, is it still early? Thanks.

-neurotic pre med
As long as you apply before Thanksgiving, which means primaries and secondaries complete.

Reactions: 1 user

-neurotic pre med

About a week.

Its definitely no longer early, but also not late depending on your stats. I.e for an applicant with a 3.4/505 MCAT.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

-neurotic pre med

Yup!!! T-giving is late.

We’re well past the window of early, but we’re also far from late.

You’ll be fine.