Is it time to move the exam earlier?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheShaker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it's time to reschedule my exam to an earlier date. I'm currently two weeks out, I've been studying for 8 weeks. I'm aiming for 240+.

Scores:

NBME 15: 220
NBME 16: 247
UWSA 1: 259 (not reliable, during the day when they were rescaling and screwed everything up)
NBME 18: 247

I still don't feel like I have a strong grasp on a lot of things and pharm is still kind of a hit or miss for me so I have that to work on but I'm really getting burned out. My emotional stability is starting to break down as I switch between apathy, anxiety, and depression throughout the day and I can barely concentrate on studying now. I don't know how I'm going to look 2 weeks from now but I'm trying to decide between grinding through it and risk being even more burned out come test day or take the test earlier even though I'm not quite where I want to be in terms of preparedness.

What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

I feel you I am in a similar boat but 3 weeks I think I'm going to take one more week, UWSA1 and then go from there. Seeing as how you're a little closer I think I would just stick it out and tone in back a bit. Take a couple days off between here and there and dial back hours perhaps

I would take a day off of doing questions

Read a little / review FA if you must, but really try and take a day off and reassess how you feel after that. Burn out is real but you only have 2 weeks left!!!