is it too early to send money?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My aadsas applican't still hasn't been mailed yet.
Should I wait until it's mailed and send money or shall I send now?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe you can mail out your checks once you submit it to AADSAS.

I sent all my money orders when I was submiting the application on AADSAS
My money orders arrived prior to my application being processing but they still had it all sorted out
so I think it is ok to send money earlier

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent all my money orders when I was submiting the application on AADSAS
My money orders arrived prior to my application being processing but they still had it all sorted out
so I think it is ok to send money earlier

is it ok to send money order instead of check?

I am running out of check and so I was planning to use my parents check instead but I don't feel comfortable because dental schools might end up making mistakes of matching my name to my parents name although I will put a small index card with aadsas number.

is it ok to send money order instead of check?

I am running out of check and so I was planning to use my parents check instead but I don't feel comfortable because dental schools might end up making mistakes of matching my name to my parents name although I will put a small index card with aadsas number.

The school will specifically say what they want. Check the AADSAS page or the school's wesbsite. Waiting for them to ask for the $ might make it easier-- but it won't speed things up.

I know I had to send 2 or 3 money orders the rest were checks.