Is it too early to start studying for Jan '09 PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sample86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it too early to start studying for Jan '09 PCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it depends on the person and how quick you pick up on the material. For me, yes it would be too early because I have a great memory, so studying closer to the date would be better, however, you may require extensive learning, so each person is different, study how you see fit.

HTH

It's never too early to start studying for the PCAT. I've already started studying for the 2010 June PCAT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Disappointed by my August scores, I took the time off to chill out and concentrate on the start of my Fall semester. Now that I am comfortable with my classes, I will begin studying again for the January exam tomorrow. An hour a day over a long period beats 4 hours a day in a shorter period IMO

Its never too early to study as long as you can retain the information until January. I studied for about 2-3 months a few hours a day

I am taking it in Jan also, and started studying last week (Oct 29th). I think there's a lot of material to be covered. I don't know how some people could score high without studying or cramming the night before the exam -- maybe they're just naturally smart :rolleyes: