Is it too late to add schools to apply to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfknight7

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just took my DAT yesterday and did pretty well (23aa/24ts) and I really want to add my state school and a couple other schools that would be considered "reach" schools. I have a weak gpa 3.3/3.37 (upward trend last two years) and since I took the DAT late I was wondering if I should bother adding these schools since my application will be considered late once my DAT is verified... but if there's a solid chance I really want to try!

Members don't see this ad.

definitely add your state school man and more if you have money.

Members don't see this ad :)
So I just took my DAT yesterday and did pretty well (23aa/24ts) and I really want to add my state school and a couple other schools that would be considered "reach" schools. I have a weak gpa 3.3/3.37 (upward trend last two years) and since I took the DAT late I was wondering if I should bother adding these schools since my application will be considered late once my DAT is verified... but if there's a solid chance I really want to try!

If everything else is verified then its no problem. Many schools have not even sent invites yet.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile