Is it too late to add schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Lyss

Professional Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

So I've already sent out my application to a good number of schools. I still have secondaries for NYU, Morehouse, Stonybrook & Georgetown. If I submitted the secondaries by the end of this week would I still have a chance at getting an interview or is it too late and I should save the $400. Thanks for any advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

So I've already sent out my application to a good number of schools. I still have secondaries for NYU, Morehouse, Stonybrook & Georgetown. If I submitted the secondaries by the end of this week would I still have a chance at getting an interview or is it too late and I should save the $400. Thanks for any advice!

It's not too late, get them in ASAP though.

Good Luck:thumbup:

Do it. You may end up spending far more than $400 on interviews. Also, NYU only just started giving out interviews and is non-rolling for final decisions.

Members don't see this ad :)
haha I've spent so much on applications already why not throw some more money in the pit. I just don't want to donate money if the schools are already filled and holding out for allstars

haha I've spent so much on applications already why not throw some more money in the pit. I just don't want to donate money if the schools are already filled and holding out for allstars

I hear ya, but it's not too late. Stony Brook hasn't given out that many interviews yet either.

I made a spreadsheet for how much this application cycle has cost me so far and it made me depressed. I thought about how nice that huge flat screen, new furniture, and surround sound would look in my living room. Oh well, it is all worth it in the end.

I hear ya, but it's not too late. Stony Brook hasn't given out that many interviews yet either.

I made a spreadsheet for how much this application cycle has cost me so far and it made me depressed. I thought about how nice that huge flat screen, new furniture, and surround sound would look in my living room. Oh well, it is all worth it in the end.

LOL yeah, the money section of my mdapps is so depressing