Is it too late to apply to Penn?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

virginiabeach

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So here is my story. I sent out my applications before I took the DAT and I basically applied to schools thinking i wasn't going to do very well on the test. Well, it turns out I did pretty decent and I am thinking of applying to a few other schools with better reputations, mainly upenn and uconn. Do you guys think that it is too late for me to tell AADSAS to send the schools my application? I imagine that those two schools fill up their interview spots pretty quickly, but they don't seem as fast as schools like Case. Should I spend the money to have my DAT scores and application sent out??? What do you guys think???

Members don't see this ad.

i'd call (or email) UPenn and UConn and ask them their opinion. to give you a rough idea of the AADSAS turn around time, i added NYU on 10/10 and my mail out date was 11/03. perhaps you could convince them to view your application online (which is available to them immediately). best of luck to you!

It is never too late to apply...but your chances are fairly diminished. I know UPENN, like most other schools, has had a huge influx of applicants...and of course many have been interviewed. I don't think it hurts to apply and see what happens.