Is it too late to apply to these DO schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlueComet

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking into applying to a few more DO schools. I am interested in PNWU, AZCOM, Rocky Vista COM, and Des Moines COM. Is it too late in the cycle for these schools? What DO schools are still accepting applications? I have pretty good stats ( 515/3.50). Any help would be very much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, you're still good to go. I believe a ton of DO schools, outside of state-funded ones, run interviews all the way up till May. With you're stats, you should definitely get interviews at the above mentioned schools.

Reactions: 1 users
You are still good to go! AZCOM particularly likes applicants with high MCATs (above 507)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys! Just submitted my primary for these schools. I wish you both good luck in this cycle!

I am looking into applying to a few more DO schools. I am interested in PNWU, AZCOM, Rocky Vista COM, and Des Moines COM. Is it too late in the cycle for these schools? What DO schools are still accepting applications? I have pretty good stats ( 515/3.50). Any help would be very much appreciated.
Nope, not at all. The DO cycle is longer than MD

Just curious, with your stats, why not apply to MD? Your GPA is a little weak but you have a solid MCAT and a good chance to get in somewhere.