is it too late to send a thank you email?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

idn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had two interviews; one was exactly a week ago and the other one was ten days ago, so I was wondering if it is too late to send the thank you email/note now? Is it really that important to send a thank you note? (I don't think they will reject you if you don't, right?). What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

As I know, a thank you letter or e-mail is not significant factor for them to decide whether or not you are accepted. It is true that it looks you professional and the interviewer would be happy when he gets it, but it's okay not to send them.

I really don't know much about thank you notes. I dont think it is late, just dont forget to put the interview dates on them. That is just my thought.

I really don't know much about thank you notes. I dont think it is late, just dont forget to put the interview dates on them. That is just my thought.

Agreed. Remember though, its not going to make or break their decision on you...