Is it too late to submit secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NotUntilNow

Future Doctor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it too late to submit secondaries at this point? I know it'll vary by school, etc..., but overall it'll hurt my chances that I haven't submitted a secondary, right?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Is it too late to submit secondaries at this point? I know it'll vary by school, etc..., but overall it'll hurt my chances that I haven't submitted a secondary, right?

I submitted in November and December last year. Got in just fine.

It's getting late, but it never hurts to try right?

DO NOT APPLY. If your post history is accurate, you got accepted to NYCOM, Touro-NY and possibly PCOM yet you didn't attend. Clearly you don't want to be a DO. So work on fixing your numbers and apply MD because that is what you really want and you probably won't be happy as a DO.

Why would you decline those acceptances? That was stupid.

DO NOT APPLY. If your post history is accurate, you got accepted to NYCOM, Touro-NY and possibly PCOM yet you didn't attend. Clearly you don't want to be a DO. So work on fixing your numbers and apply MD because that is what you really want and you probably won't be happy as a DO.

Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!

Ya it seems a bit silly to turn all these down... especially if you're from Jersey and got accepted to 2 new york schools. Unless you're name is Ted (how i met your mother reference), then you should have gone to one of these fine schools.

PCOM is another great school.

If stok is right, which I think he is, then you should definitley spruce up your stats and reapply to MDs if that's what you really want.