mhockey14221

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2008
19
0
Status
Pre-Medical
I'm on four separate waitlists and not one single acceptance. Is there any hope by now or is it time to start implementing the dreaded plan B?

To any of those still on waitlists only, what are your plans for the next few weeks until you're 100% sure you won't attend?
 

saqrfaraj

10+ Year Member
May 16, 2007
2,421
188
Status
Attending Physician
You should definitely move on with your Plan B at this point, but that doesn't mean you have to give up all hope. Crazier things have happened.
 

ucsfstudents

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 6, 2009
744
20
Status
Medical Student
If you can get a hold of the admissions director, I would send them a little note telling them how much you want to be there. I would also start thinking about Plan B. I hope everything works out.
 
Jun 1, 2009
1,051
2
Status
Medical Student
I hate to say it... but gg. Plan B engage! Don't lose hope, it might even be for the better!