Is it worth buying latest edition of DAT Destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

usewa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remember how all SAT prep books have exactly same material on all editions so i really wonder if buying latest edition of dat destroyer is worth my money. I checked the website and they claim that it has been updated but still...

Any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Its not really worth it if it's between the 2012 edition vs the 2010 or 2011. It's the same book with maybe a few added problems in each section. The way I see it is if people could score 21+ using DAT destroyer 2 years or 1 year ago then theres no reason you shouldnt be able to as well. Good luck!

I have 2012 edition and there are 259 questions in orgo, 276 questions in chem, 453 in Bio and 153 in QR.

Just compare these numbers with 2010 edition and determine whether you should get it or not.

I have 2012 edition and there are 259 questions in orgo, 276 questions in chem, 453 in Bio and 153 in QR.

Just compare these numbers with 2010 edition and determine whether you should get it or not.

damn i want those 9 extra orgo questions and 19 extra GC compared to my 2011 edition lol...the bio Romano gave us