Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Is it worth it to pay for all of Qvaults sections?

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by asfasdfasdferwerw, Aug 6, 2015.

1. asfasdfasdferwerw

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hi guys!

My DAT is in a month and I wanted to get some additional practice in. I already have the destroyer and bootcamp and I was wondering if I should buy the entire Qvault or only certain sections.

Is every section good enough to warrent paying for? Are some sections better than others?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Ahmadtoo

Pre-Dental
    In my opinion, all the sections are good except the PAT. The reason I say that is because although the PAT is good practice... their explanations lack, there's certainly questions I've got wrong on PAT and the explanation doesn't help me with figuring out why.

4. premedpredent95

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I've heard the sciences are quite good, but the other sections are questionable (Ahmadtoo concurs). I'm likely going to buy the bio section at least, can let you know how it is

5. CornHusker

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Qvault is great if practice is what your after. It's not as great of quality as bootcamp but the sheer volume and ability to save questions is it's strength. I found it useful for all sections but PAT.

I've also seen several people say the the difficulty of the sciences is on par with the real.

FeralisExtremum likes this.