lak121727

5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2014
Fontana, California
Status
Dental Student
I'm an international applicant. I decided not to follow up with USC after all but got an email from them to pay the secondary fee, i'm debating whether to pay or not at this late. I want to stay in CA, in case all other 3 schools I applied to say no. But at the same time idk if it's a waste to submit the check this late (it's $150) -.-
My stats : sGPA/oGPA: 4.11/4.07 DAT: 22AA/24TS/21PAT/19RC
Any input guys?

oralcare123

7+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2010
Status
If you are not submitting a secondary application, you do not have to pay the fee

darknightzzz

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Aug 4, 2014
Orange, CA
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm an international applicant. I decided not to follow up with USC after all but got an email from them to pay the secondary fee, i'm debating whether to pay or not at this late. I want to stay in CA, in case all other 3 schools I applied to say no. But at the same time idk if it's a waste to submit the check this late (it's $150) -.-
My stats : sGPA/oGPA: 4.11/4.07 DAT: 22AA/24TS/21PAT/19RC
Any input guys?
right now is not "this late" come on its september. a lot of applicants apply to usc late and still get interviews and accepted (note its price tag so I guess it has to interview much more than available seats because people keep dropping out). and for your assurance, it doesnt start interviewing yet until october (first invite)

OP
lak121727

lak121727

5+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2014
Fontana, California
Status
Dental Student
With your stats, USC wouldn't even be on my radar.
The thing is that I'm international student and it puts me on a completely different pile of consideration. I'm debating this because I consider staying in California. Since i haven't heard from UOP, UCSF and Western, I doubt my chances with those schools

Sep 24, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
The thing is that I'm international student and it puts me on a completely different pile of consideration. I'm debating this because I consider staying in California. Since i haven't heard from UOP, UCSF and Western, I doubt my chances with those schools
I think out of the three schools (UCSF, Western, UOP) only UOP has been contacting students for interviews so you definitely still have a chance still :)