is kaplan qbank worth it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ambaduchi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i'm taking this little quiz we have coming up in new delhi of all places and since aamc seems to be using the international student population as guinea pigs, it's only available in the computer-based format here. SO, point is, i'm trying to get more practice online today and tomorrow.

is QBank any good? is it worth the $140?

i've burned through the aamc materials and am probably fine for the test but nerves are driving me to keep practicing...not sure if i'll actually do it but wanted to seek out some opinions on the quality of the qbank material...thanks in advance...

good luck on sat to my fellow opressed mcatters...freedom's just around the corner ;)

Members don't see this ad.

That would be a big, fat, NO! It's way too hard... it's too calculation-intense... it's been nothing but a waste of time, money, and a source of anxiety for me. Stick to the AAMC tests... they'll give you the best indicator, from what I hear.

I used qbank to prepare for the April 2004 mcat. Although the questions were helpful review, I found that the Kaplan materials provided through the classroom course were so voluminous that I didn't really have time to get through both those materials and the full QBank. If I were in your situation, and taking the MCAT on the computer, I would have spent more time with QBank, just to get practice with the computer format. Good luck!