Is Kaplan Review Notes and review of the DAT Achiever Enough to score high on DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RHONDAROBINSON

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Is the DAT Achiever and Kaplan notes enough to score high on the DAT? The DAT Achiever has been throwing some hard questions my way. I do not feel that I am ready for the DAT. Any suggestions on how to improve my scores from the low teens on the DAT Achiever? I have one more test to take on the DAT Achiever. I have been reviewing the two test that I have taken to see why some of the answers are what they are. I am doubting myself as to whether I am ready or not.

rr

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I would highly recommend that you purchase DAT Destroyer and perhaps TopScore (for more practice), but DAT Destroyer is VERY useful in covering material which will actually be seen on the test. I took the test last Monday and I believe that I did well due to DAT Destroyer.

This book is worth the whole $150.

She's asking whether the study materials are enough. Dat Destroyer is not study material. It is a problem set.

Achiever is horrific as far as relevance to the DAT. The scope, nature, and objective of the questions are far off base from what the actual DAT tries to test you on. The test writer made no research as to what's required of students on the actual exam. Don't be affraid if you have scores in the teens. We all did.

Thanks for the advice from both of you. So, Dentstd did you use the DAT Achiever? Was it kinda helpful to you? If so how did you use it to study?

rr

Thanks for the advice from both of you. So, Dentstd did you use the DAT Achiever? Was it kinda helpful to you? If so how did you use it to study?

rr