• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

bc_tch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
Visit site
Status
..I mean on your residency application. Also, do they usually ask about stuff like your MCAT and SAT during the interview or on the application itself?? hmmm..

margaritaboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2003
The Desert
Status
Attending Physician
bc_tch said:
..I mean on your residency application. Also, do they usually ask about stuff like your MCAT and SAT during the interview or on the application itself?? hmmm..
No and No.

omores

sleep deprived
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2000
Seattle
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Sometimes and apparently not.

Bumping a recent thread on this very topic. Should be just below this one.

About the Ads

beriberi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 25, 2004
midwasteland
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I did have a crap Step I score (Not one of those "mediocore" 230's that people always talk about on this board, but a real crap score). I took Step II before interviews and did much better. While insisting in one of my interviews that Step I was a total fluke, they asked what my MCATs were.

Footnote:They were spectacular. Didn't help. Scrambled anyways...

About the Ads