PBR727

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2004
66
0
IL
Status
Is that just your school because I heard they were up only 2.7%
RetractorFellow said:
I'm on the adcom at my med school and apps are up 10% this year nationwide!
 

fullefect1

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
790
0
34
Mass
Status
RetractorFellow said:
I'm on the adcom at my med school and apps are up 10% this year nationwide!
I think you misinterpreted the question. I believe the OP was refering to mdapplicants.com.... because it is down. I wish it was up because I wanted to look at it last night and today.
 

CarleneM

patent pending
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 1, 2004
689
1
38
Watertown, MA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
fullefect1 said:
I think you misinterpreted the question. I believe the OP was refering to mdapplicants.com.... because it is down. I wish it was up because I wanted to look at it last night and today.
yes definitely misinterpreted. however, the conversation that has developed is far more interesting than the original question.
 

Blue Scrub

The Gift & The Curse
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2005
1,028
1
Status
with the economy not doing so well, I think there is an upswing of applicants to all professional schools
 

fullefect1

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2003
790
0
34
Mass
Status
Blue Scrub said:
with the economy not doing so well, I think there is an upswing of applicants to all professional schools
Great.. screw the economy.. It is making our chances go down.