Is my ancient MCAT score lost to history?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stayathomemom

Now with 100% more Stay At Home™!
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took it in 2003. I still have the paperwork they mailed me with my score and everything.

I'm using the same AAMC account to register for the MCAT again (this required me calling them and necromancing my old account). I assume if you have taken the MCAT you can see your old scores, but there is no indication anywhere on my account page that I've ever taken it. It says I still have 7 attempts remaining.

Does this mean schools I apply to will not be able to see my old score, either?

Members don't see this ad.

Most schools only accept scores within the last 3 years.
I'm not certain if really old exams would factor into the MCAT average some schools do.
I would wager that your exam from 2003 is lost and will never be seen by ADCOMS.

Perhaps someone more familiar with the process could chime in. @Goro

I took it in 2003. I still have the paperwork they mailed me with my score and everything.

I'm using the same AAMC account to register for the MCAT again (this required me calling them and necromancing my old account). I assume if you have taken the MCAT you can see your old scores, but there is no indication anywhere on my account page that I've ever taken it. It says I still have 7 attempts remaining.

Does this mean schools I apply to will not be able to see my old score, either?
We'll see it.

It's so long ago that I personally would discount it, especially if you do well now.

Members don't see this ad :)
so retake the exam? my medical doctor is a professor himself had never problems with the mcat since half a century old
maybe few answers changed
personally wish the mcat to be written exam I don't trust multiple choices too easy literally tells test taker the answers

so retake the exam? my medical doctor is a professor himself had never problems with the mcat since half a century old
maybe few answers changed
personally wish the mcat to be written exam I don't trust multiple choices too easy literally tells test taker the answers

much agree standard test juss tell who pick right choice by guessing best person one get wrong becuase they actually know answer and nobody knows they know since the wrong person pick all right answers ugh