IS MY DENTIST INTERESTED IN ME?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deydey

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to know from a dentist point of view if I was right to feel the way I felt or if this is how it's supposed to go in the dentist office, here it is;

Briefly describing overall, he was really nice, extremely nice to the point where when he would describe my teeth ex: "have you notice the space you have over there? " I would say yes. And he would add "but it's nothing bad, we all have our imperfections like me look I also have a space there *" he would tell me that he finds my profile beautiful ( not randomly, we were talking about it but still) and he had a huge smile from the beginning till the end of my appointment, giggling.

also at some point my face was against his body, really touching it (touching his lower belly or hopefully dick;) ) the right side of my face was against him while he was just doing a cleaning..

And more but that's the most important I guess, at the end of my appointment when the assistant is supposed to walk me back to the front he stepped in between us and said that HE will walk me back, while walking me back I had that strong gut feeling that he was gonna ask me for my number, skip forward after some talking he ended up writing his cell phone number telling me to call him if I have questions while "blinking" at me.. OHH and also when he left after handing me that paper, before entering the room he was about to enter he turned his head to take a last look at me, he literally turned 180° and looked straight at me, for I don't know what? He came out 2 more times and did it again the 2 times, WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK HE TURNED BEFORE LEAVING TO LOOK AT ME? I just went for a normal check up, no surgery or anything, WAS HE INTERESTED IN ME? For the record, I'm really into him.

Also, he wrote his private cell phone number under his name on a reference, the reference was for me to see an orthodontist.. The reference tho was FOR ME not for the orthodontist. The orthodontist did confirm to me that I don't need to bring any reference since he doesnt need it and it's for the client (me).

Members don't see this ad.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

@LuckBloodandSweat @Alpha Centauri @Incis0r @Keklel @DMDDDSHopeful @Rekker @Likkriue

Quick, the show's about to start

Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
2.G. PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH PATIENTS. Dentists should avoid interpersonal relationships that could impair their professional judgment or risk the possibility of exploiting the confidence placed in them by a patient.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.