Medical Is my red flag the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually planning on applying next cycle -- I recently spoke to someone at my state school about my potential as an applicant but I didn't mention the IA since I hadn't actually remembered I had it until today. That being said, in any other future conversations I have with people I will bring it up.

Do you mean all of my biomedical classes being things like bio/chem/orgo/etc? I don't have anything below a C in any of those. I will be sure to ask about epi/bio grades and how they are viewed the next time I speak with an admissions advisor though.

For me all "upper-level biomedical courses" include all "recommended" science classes including microbiology, genetics, and physiology.

I also strongly emphasize the importance of networking with other medical students especially through SNMA chapters to help you.

I just looked at my transcript and I have mostly As and Bs (albeit more Bs and B-‘s), but I can calculate the GPA of them with a full list. The worst of them is a C+ in Orgo I, a C+ in Anatomy/Physiology, and a D+ in Orgo II, which I had to retake. I got a B in Orgo II the second time and an A in Orgo Lab.

I had never heard of SNMA so I will look for one near me. Thank you again!
You should be able to figure out your local contacts for the NMA through their website: National Medical Association .

Status
Not open for further replies.