Is NYU still giving out interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nelms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who got invited to NYUCD recently? A friend of mine is still waiting to hear from them.... We want to go to the same school.

When I had an interview, they were doing interview everyday except Wednesday, if I remember correctly. Do you guys think that they are still doing at the same pace?

Members don't see this ad.

I got an invitation on Monday...don't know which days are still available (I'm not going).

I got an invite last Thursday

interviewing on march 8th

Members don't see this ad :)
i just got an interview email also

Got interview invite last Tuesday, they had March 8th, 9th, 12th days open for interviews. I picked March 12th...

hey guys,
do you mid giving me a breakdown of your scores. NYU is for sure my top choice

Got an invite this week on Monday and turned it down. Best of luck!

I got an offer for an interview from NYU sometime in June 2009 for entering class of August 2009. So don't worry.. They'll be interviewing for a while.. I chose not to attend their interview.

they are still giving out rejections...found out Saturday :mad:

Hello all,

I just called NYU this morning and told me that they sent out a package by UPS last week and should expect it by this week. Do you happen to know if they send out the rejection in UPS ??? I am hoping and praying it is a invitation. I am applying from Canada !!:)

Is there anyone who got invited to NYUCD recently? A friend of mine is still waiting to hear from them.... We want to go to the same school.

When I had an interview, they were doing interview everyday except Wednesday, if I remember correctly. Do you guys think that they are still doing at the same pace?

Yes they are, I received one yesterday. The dates they gave me were March 11, 15, 19. I am going on the 19. My DAT is 20 AA 20 TS and 19 PAT my GPA is 3.42.

Hello all,

I just called NYU this morning and told me that they sent out a package by UPS last week and should expect it by this week. Do you happen to know if they send out the rejection in UPS ??? I am hoping and praying it is a invitation. I am applying from Canada !!:)

I doubt they would UPS a rejection, I think you're good my friend :xf:

Thank you so much PaulieGualtieri for a good motivated comment :):xf:

When was your interview Khaled?
I haven't received the package yet and I don't know when my interview I am hoping for one and I will let you guys know what is in the package once I get it.

Last edited:
Hello all,

Thank you for all the responses !!!

Actually, my friend called NYU and asserted that he was very interested in NYUCD. And.. guess what? he got one finally~~~~

So my advice is to let them know that you are interested in NYU !!!
Good luck to all, guys~~~

p.s. I hope that it is a good one, Khaled Nader.:luck::luck::luck:

NYU sends an invitation via email. They send only an acceptance letter via UPS (only for Canadians) so maybe an acceptance w/o an interview?
Do you have reallly high GPA or DAT?
good luck!

Thank you for all the responses !!!

Actually, my friend called NYU and asserted that he was very interested in NYUCD. And.. guess what? he got one finally~~~~

So my advice is to let them know that you are interested in NYU !!!
Good luck to all, guys~~~

p.s. I hope that it is a good one, Khaled Nader.:luck::luck::luck:

who did ur friend speak to on the phone? and did he just say he was interested in the school?

who did ur friend speak to on the phone? and did he just say he was interested in the school?

Yeah I was also wondering about that..
I called their admissions office and talked to this one guy and told him I was still very interested. But he didn't sound like one who would have control over giving out interviews or whatnot.

I called their admissions office and talked to this one guy and told him I was still very interested. But he didn't sound like one who would have control over giving out interviews or whatnot.

hahah yeah i just did the same. he gave me a spiel about how the class is not full, and how interviews continue later on... i told him i was very interested in the school and i didn't really get a response back about anything (didn't ask for my aadsas id or anything of the sort).

Call Dr. Eugenia Mejia, she is the admissions coordinator. Her information can be found by googling her name and NYU dental. She does have some control over granting interviews :thumbup: