1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Is NYU your #1 choice?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by -OB-, Dec 3, 2005.

1. -OB-

-OB- Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Yes or No, I would have set up a poll but I don't know how :( .

If someone else is also interested and knows how to set up a poll that would be cool.

My answer is Yes.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. E. coli

E. coli Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

My answer is Yes also. I am international, anywhere I go will be expensive anyways since I only applied to mostly private schools. But I really like the big city environment and I would be more comfortable in newer buildings. I would choose NYU solely because of the environment and living conditions of the city. I mean, it is in the middle of Manhattan!!!!!

4. Dr. Parm

Dr. Parm Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    No. I apologize for being the dissenter here but I have heard (not rumors or anything...like facts) many things about NYU that have polarized me against the school. However, since there are people wanting to go there, i'll just leave it at that. My orthodontist went to NYU. Now that F***er is rolling in money lol. I guess it really does not matter where you go to school.

5. alfie5884

alfie5884 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Like what facts? I'm just curious :D

6. eapleitez

eapleitez Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Nope. NYU was my last choice, actually. But that's just me.