Dr.who

10+ Year Member
May 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Anyone have insider information on this school?

Are they still inviting people to interview, and if so, when will they stop?

gsmithers68

10+ Year Member
Nov 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I received an interview invitation on Feb 28th for Mar 20. They are so slow its ridiculous. I think they interview through April 15th so I am not sure how many slots are left.

About the Ads

Dibs

10+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
I received an interview invitation on Feb 28th for Mar 20. They are so slow its ridiculous. I think they interview through April 15th so I am not sure how many slots are left.

when were you complete?

searun

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
At OHSU, it does not matter when you interview...there is no advantage to interviewing early. Most people get put in the hold pool, and you probably will not know anything until June, from what I have heard. Don't compare OHSU to other schools...they do things there own way so just relax and enjoy. It is a great school if lightning strikes.

zino07

10+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
When I received my invite in mid-Feb., spots were available through April 12th, which I believe is the last interview date. Hope that helps.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.