Is real dat ochem more like kaplan or destroyer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentdavis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

i took my dat today
and to me personally it was like NEITHER!! if i had to pick id say kaplan, the questions are more straight forward but then theres also weirdly worded questions. destroyer is over kill but it will help you prepare and feel confident

i took my dat today
and to me personally it was like NEITHER!! if i had to pick id say kaplan, the questions are more straight forward but then theres also weirdly worded questions. destroyer is over kill but it will help you prepare and feel confident

+1...

check my breakdown for comparison of my kaplan tests vs. real dat.

I would also have to agree to what the others have said. I would say it is more like Kaplan that Destroyer but is a little bit harder than kaplan and easier than destroyer.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would honestly say do both no harm in knowing all the material you can....better to be over prepared than under you should do both and master them and examine the solutions very well in both kaplan and destroyer ....best of luck

i would honestly say do both no harm in knowing all the material you can....better to be over prepared than under you should do both and master them and examine the solutions very well in both kaplan and destroyer ....best of luck
Agreed