Is September 24 too late to retake DAT exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crackdat

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK here is the deal. I took DAT on june 21st but didnt do so hot. My scores were:
PAT 18
TS 18
RC 18
QR 15
AA 17.....i got 3.2 science and 3.4 Overall. I am thinking of retaking it on september 24th. My question is how late will i be and what are my chances of getting into dental school for 2010 cycle. Also has anyone took acethedat tests that are available online. please let me know! Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

OK here is the deal. I took DAT on june 21st but didnt do so hot. My scores were:
PAT 18
TS 18
RC 18
QR 15
AA 17.....i got 3.2 science and 3.4 Overall. I am thinking of retaking it on september 24th. My question is how late will i be and what are my chances of getting into dental school for 2010 cycle. Also has anyone took acethedat tests that are available online. please let me know! Thanks guys!

Its gonna be semi late since your scores won't get to aadsas or your schools for about a month. So your app will be completed by late aug which is pretty late. Your gpa is crappy and your previous dat is very crappy. You better ace this one and get atleast a 21AA to have a fair shot. good luck