SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Is six weeks enough time to study for the Naplex?

Discussion in 'Pharmacy Licensure and Exams' started by unknown82, Jun 19, 2008.

1. unknown82

unknown82 7+ Year Member

Jun 19, 2008
    I am going to start studying for the Naplex intensively this weekend and hopefully take it on the 4th or 5th of August. I am hoping to spend at least 4-6 hrs studying per day. I am a little worried that it will not be enough time to fully get prepared for this test. For those who have taken the Naplex and passed how long did you study and how many hours per day?
    Thank you!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Spyris

Spyris Member 7+ Year Member

Mar 22, 2004
  4. pharmagirl

pharmagirl 5+ Year Member

Aug 25, 2004
    I agree... definitely more than enough! Did you do well in school? Have you worked much in a pharmacy? I think actual pharmacy experience will help alot with counseling points and things like that.

I do think it's important to make yourself a schedule and stay dedicated to that so that you have some sort of structure to your studying... It's good that you're starting to plan early.
  5. drjmroxy

drjmroxy 2+ Year Member

Jun 17, 2008
    upstate NY
    Definitely more than enough time. Trust me, no matter how hard you study you will most likely get at least one topic you never even thought to look at.