Is six weeks enough time to study for the Naplex?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unknown82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to start studying for the Naplex intensively this weekend and hopefully take it on the 4th or 5th of August. I am hoping to spend at least 4-6 hrs studying per day. I am a little worried that it will not be enough time to fully get prepared for this test. For those who have taken the Naplex and passed how long did you study and how many hours per day?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I agree... definitely more than enough! Did you do well in school? Have you worked much in a pharmacy? I think actual pharmacy experience will help alot with counseling points and things like that.

I do think it's important to make yourself a schedule and stay dedicated to that so that you have some sort of structure to your studying... It's good that you're starting to plan early.

Definitely more than enough time. Trust me, no matter how hard you study you will most likely get at least one topic you never even thought to look at.