1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HOTMAIL.....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Dec 18, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

because i never got an email from GW, NYMC, Upenn, cinncinnati, or umich about their secondaries......luckily i took ur advice and called them.......they said they all emailed me, so i was like what da f*%#........i sent them all in already but i know i am late in the process cuz of this email thing....AND, to make things worse, I never got a chance to do upenn's secondary cuz the deadline passed. The admissions counselor there said sorry but at least u saved thte 60 bucks....and i was like "geez, thanks for the vote of confidence".....i am really worried because i dont know how many emails regarding school that i havent gotten.....i am really worried cuz GW and NYMC are like my top choices.....any feedback would be great....thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. md2be06

md2be06 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Turn off your junk mail filters. All mass e-mailings are automatically sent to your junk mailbox instead of your inbox.

4. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

hotmail's totally unreliable. On more than one occasion, I've sent emails out to people who said they never received them... likewise for incoming mail (and they weren't directed to my junk mail because they were directly addressed to me!)