Is Step 2 easy for a recent graduate of the IM Board?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please qualify

Sent from my SM-N900V using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

No wait, I meant if someone asked a recent IM board exam graduate to take the Step 2, would he/she/he find it easy?

Members don't see this ad :)
Easy like, an NFL running back competing in the sprinting events at a ACC track and field championships, cruising down the straights, ala undergraduate medicine...

3 posts in and I still can't figure out what you're asking.

I mean, I understand the question you posed, but that can't actually be the question you want the answer to.

Or how the answer could possibly matter.

Reactions: 1 user
i.e. - is there a similarity in scope... and to your point its interesting for people who want to understand medical education, if that wasn't clear enough. Like theories of the unity of knowledge, the nature of scientific truth, and what suffices as scientific explanation, if that is something you're working on as an IM professional... Thanks again for implying I'm crazy, it must be a hobby of yours.., btw, I'm 47 years old, how old are you?

I'm sure you'll be able to appreciate the three related topics I just mentioned..

i.e. - is there a similarity in scope... and to your point its interesting for people who want to understand medical education, if that wasn't clear enough. Like theories of the unity of knowledge, the nature of scientific truth, and what suffices as scientific explanation, if that is something you're working on as an IM professional... Thanks again for implying I'm crazy, it must be a hobby of yours.., btw, I'm 47 years old, how old are you?

I'm confused as to WHY you want to know this

Since nobody has ever taken the ABIM exam followed by Step 2CK, this question is more or less unanswerable.

Every test is easy when you study right and are smart enough.

Reactions: 1 user