Is the Early Decision deadline the deadline for pharmCAS verifying my application or me submitting m

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ske0016

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to the early decision program at Auburn's Harrison School of Pharmacy. I submitted my application on July 19. However, one of the three schools I attended as an undergrad has given me a very hard time about sending my transcripts. They just sent my transcript yesterday and they are the only thing holding my application back from being verified by pharmCAS. I am worried that pharmCAS will not have my application verified by the early decision deadline as a result. Has anyone else had this problem and know what may happen or what I can do to ensure I make the early decision deadline? I am very frustrated considering I did my part in such a timely manner and I am worried that just because of this one school, I may not make the early decision deadline.

Members don't see this ad.

The Early Decision application deadline is September 4, 2018. In addition to completing the PharmCAS application, you must arrange for PharmCAS to receive all of your official transcripts and fee by September 4. If your application, transcripts, or fee arrive after the deadline, PharmCAS will automatically change your file from early decision status to regular status.
(emphasis added)
Source

I think two weeks is enough for them to process your transcript and verify your application though. Although I didn't apply ED, my application was verified in less than a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine took less than two weeks. As long as your courses reflect your official transcripts your fine
When did u all apply. I took me 3 weeks and i submitted mine a week after it opened .And transcripts was recieved a day after it opened

When did u all apply. I took me 3 weeks and i submitted mine a week after it opened .And transcripts was recieved a day after it opened

July 30-31 sent all transcripts (3)
**2 from student clearinghouse and received within 2 business days**

August 7th last transcript was received (mailed from Hawaii)

August 14th everything Verified with email from school of choice (ETSU) stating they received my verified info

You don't have to be verified by that date, but PharmCAS does have to have received all your materials by that date. Verification my occur after September 4th for Early Decision.

I'm 1 week into my Complete status.. They say it can take up to 2 weeks, so fingers are crossed they just finish it up quick so it can go to the school.

I'm 1 week into my Complete status.. They say it can take up to 2 weeks, so fingers are crossed they just finish it up quick so it can go to the school.
It took 3weeks for mine even though they got all my transcripts befor i submitted mine. They said it might take up to 4 weeks not 2 weeks

It took 3weeks for mine even though they got all my transcripts befor i submitted mine. They said it might take up to 4 weeks not 2 weeks
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hahaha. I'm already trying to not stress and obsess over it.. They need to go faster, not slower!