Is the eight week wait for verification after both transcripts and application is submitted?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nontraditionallady

Reaction score
I sent my transcripts about four weeks ago and they’re still waiting on three.

I haven’t yet submitted my application. Am I looking eight weeks out from when I submit the application it or when my transcript were sent out from the school? Or received? Or do they both need to be in and then the eight weeks begin?

What a weird cycle. In any other year submitting in late June would be not weird at all.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. So, I may as well not submit my application until all my transcripts are in?
I don’t think you can submit your application without your transcripts even if you wanted to. Gently roll your mouse over the “submit application” button and if a cancel sign pops up then you can’t submit until your transcripts are delivered.

^Uh, it lets me press submit even though only 2/3 of my transcripts are delivered. But i guess theres no point until the third one goes in to press submit?

Reactions: 1 user
you can submit without transcripts. There in no advantage if you do that

I called AMCAS earlier today and they said there were separate queues for submission & processing. I've still heard conflicting information from both AAMC & people on SDN/reddit, so I'm not really sure what to think