Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
I can't look at the interview feedback. I can get to the point where it asks which countries I want to look in. When I select "United States schools" it leads me to some weird error page. What's going on?

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
Crap. Why won't it work for me? Everything else on this website is coming up fine. Stupid computer.

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
Does anyone know who I contact about having trouble with accessing the interview feedback? I see contacts for forum/log in/posting problems, but I'm not having trouble there.

I finally get a frickin' interview, and I can't access the damn site. What irony.

KiKat37

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2004
Status
Hey Khenon,

I can't access it either. But, I was able to look at feedbacks last night. So, I'm pretty much sure it's a temporary problem. Don't worry. :)

So happy for you!!!! :thumbup: :luck:

bigbassinbob

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 20, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I know what the problem is. When you get to the "Browse Feedback" page where it gives you a choice between US, Canadian, and International schools, don't click on the "GO" button yet. Click on the arrow to the right of the "US Schools" box because it's a drop-down list of all the schools. You just access which school you want directly from that page. I only know because I kept clicking on the "GO" button before selecting a school, until I figured it out.

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
Ahhh! Giving it a try right now.

Thanks Kikat37! I saw you had another interview too! Woo-hoo! I hope we get a big fat acceptance soon! :D

OP
K

Khenon

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
Rochester, MN
Status
bigbassinbob said:
I know what the problem is. When you get to the "Browse Feedback" page where it gives you a choice between US, Canadian, and International schools, don't click on the "GO" button yet. Click on the arrow to the right of the "US Schools" box because it's a drop-down list of all the schools. You just access which school you want directly from that page. I only know because I kept clicking on the "GO" button before selecting a school, until I figured it out.
Thank you. That was exactly the problem.

SDN can now carry on. :laugh: