Is the OAT achiever the same as the DAT achiever?

xoforever

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to buy this online, and everywhere I look it says DAT/OAT achiever. Is there anyway to buy the OAT achiever seperate from the DAT achiever? Or are they the same thing..? this is all a little new to me so sorrrryyy if this is a stupid question :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I want to buy this online, and everywhere I look it says DAT/OAT achiever. Is there anyway to buy the OAT achiever seperate from the DAT achiever? Or are they the same thing..? this is all a little new to me so sorrrryyy if this is a stupid question :oops:

They are two separate programs. For OAT Achiever, you can actually have the DEMO first tried out through the download link below (as extracted from the web):

http://3tquest.com/OATAchiever/OATsetup1.zip

:luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I wish that they would make a version of OAT achiever that works on a mac! :(

I think they now have a Mac version for OAT Achiever. Call or email the company, as this would take special arrangement to have it work on your Macbook.:thumbup:

I think they now have a Mac version for OAT Achiever. Call or email the company, as this would take special arrangement to have it work on your Macbook.:thumbup:

thanks for the help! ill definitely check it out! =)

Well a silly bug about the OAT Achiever is that in the solution explanations they refer to the exam we're taking as the DAT :eek: