Is the Princeton 'Cracking the DAT' book worth getting?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cookiemonster99

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is this book worth getting?
I keep hearing that this one is better than the kaplan blue book?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't tried it so can't comment on that. But these were the resources I used to study: (I didn't take any classes as it was too expensive for me so I gathered resources from cousins and friends who took it previously)
ochem and g-chem: Chad's videos (they are freaking amazing and really all you need for these section and very reasonably priced)
bio: I read from the Kaplan Blue book, and read the Cliff's notes twice. Also watched a few videos on the body systems on YouTube from 'crashcourse' http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse. I used them as a good summary and visual aid.
PAT: Crack DAT PAT and Achievers Test 93 test package)
RC: Cradt DAT Reading program (only to getting practice in using the search and destroy method)
QR: math destroyer

I really like this book! I am using it now along with Chads and DAT Bootcamp. DAT is on Aug 3!!

I would have to say it serves as a good starting point and you have access to two DAT practice tests (pdf versions) The Bio section seems to be a little lacking.

im interested as well in the princeton book, i see more about KBB but im open to seeing what the princeton book has to offer before i start my studies