Is there a 'best' center for CS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Volkmann

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I keep hearing Philly fails IMGs. Is this true or are all the centers equal in their treatment?? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

No official data has been reported regarding IMG failure stratified by examination center. Feel free to stick around for reports of 631 friends of friends of friends failing specifically in Philadelphia if you feel like that's a reliable source of information.

Reactions: 1 user
I've actually heard Philly fails a lot of people too. Funny enough though, I'll be taking it in Philly. Got two buddies there I haven't seen in a while so I'll just take the risk.
That's the thing. The reports of inexplicable failures are worrying since this is the least transparent of the exams. I've half a mind to go to Houston or Atlanta instead.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've actually heard Philly fails a lot of people too. Funny enough though, I'll be taking it in Philly. Got two buddies there I haven't seen in a while so I'll just take the risk.
Update us on how it goes. I'll probably be taking mine in Philly as well.