Is there a BOQ at USUHS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barb

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know if there is a BOQ (bachelor officer's quarters) at USUHS and if so, can interviewees stay there (I'm a reservist) and if so what's there number?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I saw USUHS has no housing what so ever. I think you may be able to stay with a student. Some of the students live on other military posts (Ft. Meade, Ft. Belvoir,etc) and they are not far at all, but leave early for interview day. The beltway (495) has a very high volume of traffic, and if you take the metro, plan time to walk a ways! Ft. Belvoir is in northern Virginia, and Ft. Meade is in southern Maryland, you could check them for BOQ's.

There is a BOQ and a Navy Lodge there. Don't have the numbers but you could search the net and find them.

Spang

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks euroDOCmom, spang and ttec for the great info!

barb,
i would stay with a student host. my host was great! she also happened to be one of the tour guides. she helped me a lot. you could gain so much info and tips from your host. my host invited her friend and we all went to dinner. they gave me so many pointers and answer all my questions and more!
good luck!