This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted836482

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they do update the PCAT from that time period between July and September. It won't be too much of a significant difference, but Dr. Collin's releases updates due to the addition of newer questions.

With that being said, take the exam when you feel most prepared for it. Don't rush into it because each attempt is pretty expensive in itself, and why would you want to pay for a bad score when you know that you could take the test at your full potential instead and be saving money in the long run.

Good luck.

Honestly whenever you feel most comfortable then take it. Keep in mind you need to register a few months in advance to avoid paying a late fee. The test is 4 hours long and depending on how well you retained information from undergrad you may or may not need to study as much. To put into perspective I studied the week before and scored a 89 composite. I didn't use the Dr. Collins so I can't vouch for it's efficacy. Really the most important skill to master is how to take multiple choice tests and how to time yourself. ( a lot of people I talked to during our break mid PCAT mentioned how they ran out of time - you get 35 secs per question, so learning how to answer fast or move on if you don't know is an important skill to master).

Best of luck friend