Is there a good link for Medical schools in China?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marywilliams

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a good link to go to for information on medical schools in China? General information with contact email address, maybe medical school dean's name, etc....Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

hi there! well i am medical student in Tianjin Medical University,Tianjin, China and am doing my medical course in english. I'd like to know which language would you like to prefer, because although I study in english medium, Chinese language is much important as you have to deal with Chinese patients when you go for medical practicals and teachers can't explain in better english so you can find a problem then too. These days there are many medical universities providing courses in english but if you prefer chinese, that'd be great as well. I don't know the sites exactly but you can check the sites by searching names like Beijing Medical University, Shanghai Medical University, Sun Yat Sen Medical University (also known as Zhong Shan University) & yeah our university's site www.ictmu.com.cn (it also provides course in chinese for foreign students if interested & has sound knowledge of written & spoken chinese).

Members don't see this ad :)
luo said:
why would someone need address of chinese medical universities? (unless you want to make $$$by acting as an agent).medical universities in china s**k big time... especially the ones with ENGLISH medium ???????? and that also in china :D
as if they import the english speaking teachers and may be the patients as well :smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Thank you for displaying your ignorance so generously.

By the way, you still have a lot of remedial work to do with respect to your English writing, judging from what you wrote above.

Thank you for displaying your ignorance so generously.

By the way, you still have a lot of remedial work to do with respect to your English writing, judging from what you wrote above.

Yea, I didn't fully understand what he was trying to say until I re-read it the second and the third time -_-

After I understood it, however, I realized I wasted my time.

By the way, I'm interested in maybe studying in Hong Kong for a bit. Not for medical school, but for pharmacy. I know nothing about it though, does anybody have any answers? I live in California, by the way, but I'm technically a Hong Kong resident. If I wanted to do some of my undergrad at Hong Kong, will it affect my acceptance to California pharmacy schools? @_@