Is there a list of matriculant stats from each undergraduate school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dakims

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to see the stats for my school. I've looked everywhere so please help me out.

Members don't see this ad.

I just want to see the stats for my school. I've looked everywhere so please help me out.

Your school's career center may have it. Check their web site.

Well, you can search for it on mdapps but it's not complete and people may have lied on the site. Also, I don't really think that your undergrad matters as much as you think it does. I mean, you'll find general trends (I went to a Jesuit undergrad so lots of people end up at Georgetown, Loyola, Creighton, or St. Louis) but that doesn't tell you the whole story (people from my undergrad get into/go to: UCSF, UHawaii, Dartmouth, OHSU, etc.). Don't let what people at your school in the past limit where you're going to apply. Also, don't think that you're comparable to other applicants just because of stats; your application is a lot more than your GPA and MCAT score.

Members don't see this ad :)

Here's an AAMC page that organizes matriculant data: http://www.aamc.org/data/facts/start.htm

I think it's #2, but they organize by race, and not overall. Hope it helps and don't be scared if your school sends too few students. As long as you excel, you'll find success :)