Is there a reason the Texas Southern University still conduct interviews online through zoom even in 2023? This way we cannot take part campus tour!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee19

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any body recently or last month got acceptance into TSU by just attending a zoom interview? So when would they invite us to see the campus? I know UIW in San Antonio show prospect students all places of the campus on the interview day which is in person always. When we attend a Zoom program, because it is online we feel a little bit depressed because they cannot give us more information about campus and program.

Members don't see this ad.

I cannot speak for pharmacy programs specifically, but to give you another perspective: My PGY-1 interviews as well as my recent PGY-2 interviews have all been online (minus one interview that was face to face at my current program). If you are in the region, you absolutely could request a tour of the campus (and you should). Otherwise, you are correct - it doesn't paint a complete picture and you are indeed rolling the dice.

That being said, your online interview should've had student ambassadors attend as part of the online orientation. I would touch-base with them for pros and cons and how their interviews went last year (most likely online).

Status
Not open for further replies.