Is there a way to confirm if transcripts were verified or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IWontStopBelieving

Reaction score
I was ready to submit my aasdas application today. I decided not to because I noticed that my transcript has not been verified yet. I went to the "Submit Application" tab and downloaded a program's application, which came out as a PDF. It displays "X Unverfied" on the page with the grades. At the same time it does say "Arrived" near the transcripts on the " Check Status" Tab. My transcript arrived on July 2nd.

The reason why I chose not to submit my application is because some of the schools I am applying to have a minimum 3.0 GPA cutoff. Without my updated transcript my GPA is around a 2.9. With the updated transcripts (only include two semesters) my GPA is about a 3.1.

Im worried that submitting the application without my updated transcripts would automatically have the computer reject my app before a human would read it.

Has this happened to anyone before? If so, how long did you wait for your transcripts to be verified? Is there a way to confirm if they were verified or not?

Members don't see this ad.

To get your transcripts verified, you need to submit your application to at least ONE school. The initial verification took only a few days. When will you get this updated transcript?

If you submit now, you can't update your new grades in the system until the 'update window': source
  • August 14, 2020 and September 30, 2020
  • December 3, 2020 to February 3, 2021
According to the website, your update will be in line for re-verification and may take up to two weeks.