1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there an equally good forum for IMGs?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by sjjeong, Aug 5, 2002.

1. sjjeong

sjjeong New Member

-Does anyone know where an IMG can go for the kind of coverage and exchange of information that goes on here?
    -Is there a forum within sdn for IMGs?
    -Would it be out of place to start a thread for/about IMGs here?

I am amazed at the quality of the message boards here, but unfortunately, as an IMG I am afraid that many of the "issues" that I will face are different from those experienced by this group that seems almost exclusively composed of US MDs/DOs...

*Please do not bother referring me to IMGexperts.com... unless you feel comfortable attesting to their qualifications/intentions.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I would suggest trying the International Forums herewith; you may find the answers to your questions there.

In all honesty, I have not found many international/IMG forums which are helpful (ie, most of them run along the lines of TPR - full of misinformation, flaming trolls, etc.).