Is there an equally good forum for IMGs?

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by sjjeong, Aug 5, 2002.

1. sjjeong

sjjeong New Member

-Does anyone know where an IMG can go for the kind of coverage and exchange of information that goes on here?
    -Is there a forum within sdn for IMGs?
    -Would it be out of place to start a thread for/about IMGs here?

I am amazed at the quality of the message boards here, but unfortunately, as an IMG I am afraid that many of the "issues" that I will face are different from those experienced by this group that seems almost exclusively composed of US MDs/DOs...

*Please do not bother referring me to IMGexperts.com... unless you feel comfortable attesting to their qualifications/intentions.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Winged Scapula

Winged Scapula Cougariffic!
    Staff Member Administrator Physician Faculty Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved

Attending Physician
    I would suggest trying the International Forums herewith; you may find the answers to your questions there.

In all honesty, I have not found many international/IMG forums which are helpful (ie, most of them run along the lines of TPR - full of misinformation, flaming trolls, etc.).