Is there an expiration to complete all the exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Venus2014

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a foreign Pharmacist. I passed the FPGEE last Oct. 2009. I haven't finished with passing my TOEFL yet. Is there an expiration to get everything done or do I have to pass the TOEFL soon? If there is an expiration for completing FPGEE and TOEFL; then I have to take the test again. I don't want that.

If you can answer my question, please do so. Thanks a lot.

Have a good day.

Members don't see this ad.

You need to write a letter to FPGEE committee to let them know that you are in process to take your TOEFL- ibt. So ask them to keep your file active or open. Because if you don't let them know they will close your file after 2 years. Then you have to start everything from the beginning again.:(You have to inform them every 2 years in writing until you passed your TOEFL-ibt.

In your case, I think you should contact them immediately next week. Good luck!

Hi Venus2014,

I just find out new info about FPGEE. NABP had revised their policy. All FPGEE candidates must passed all the requirements within 5 years!!! In my opinion, you should contact them to find out that you are going to have 5 years to complete your TOEFL-ibt starting this year. Or since you passed your exam in Oct 2009 then you only have 3 more years to get all the requirements done. Good luck!!!