Is there any graduate entry programs in medical schools in france?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iona1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:confused: Hello, I am helping my professor's research about international medical schools;;

I have searched throughout google and SDN Forums about french med schools and learned a lot :D thanks.

But I am not sure whether all the med schools in france have 6 year program.

"Is there any french med schools which utilizes 4 year graudate entry program?"

(I guess it would be difficult due to all the other schools using so competitive system....)

;; Also, it would be nice if anyone could answer me about other country's graduate entry program, especially germany, canada, and japan. I am done with US, GB and Austrailia thanks to information donors in forums and wiki)

Members don't see this ad.

:confused: Hello, I am helping my professor's research about international medical schools;;

I have searched throughout google and SDN Forums about french med schools and learned a lot :D thanks.

But I am not sure whether all the med schools in france have 6 year program.

"Is there any french med schools which utilizes 4 year graudate entry program?"

(I guess it would be difficult due to all the other schools using so competitive system....)

;; Also, it would be nice if anyone could answer me about other country's graduate entry program, especially germany, canada, and japan. I am done with US, GB and Austrailia thanks to information donors in forums and wiki)

France: No.
Germany: No.
England: Yes.