Is there any international student who got into pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i am a pharmacy student in pakistan n my status in usa is permanent resident. does anyone knows any pharmacy school that can accept my credits from pakistan. i have done 2 and a half years in pharm-D.

Members don't see this ad.

i am a pharmacy student in pakistan n my status in usa is permanent resident. does anyone knows any pharmacy school that can accept my credits from pakistan. i have done 2 and a half years in pharm-D.

None does.

Good luck to you all, I got accepted to UF this year, so I will start my 4 years and then rock and rolll....Nothing is imposible....My GPA is 3.9 and PCAT 91%, TOEFL 88 iBT....For international students, I think we need to put extra effort to our GPA and PCAT because we are always in disadvantage position comparing to resident students....

Hi I am international student graduated in Japan as a chemical engineering. I got TOEFL 80, GPA 3.2, planning to take PCAT(hope is ok).
is Japan's BS will be accepted as prerequisites ? I have not studied anatomy or psychology. What should I do ?

Members don't see this ad :)
The AACP publishes information about international applicants: International Students and Graduates | AACP

Also, the PharmCAS school directory identifies schools that (a) require proof of state residency, (b) require US residency, or (c) consider foreign applicants, which is actually the majority of programs.

If you get licensed as a Pharmacist from your home country, you can apply to University of Colorado Denver in their ITPD (Internationally-Trained PharmD) Program.